Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tomorrow will be Better

Today we had a good time during the day, my sister came over with her 2 year old grand daughter and we did some shopping at the local second hand shop. When my Mom stays with my sister she gets to play with the 2 year old, they have a very fun relationship; my mother speaks her best English with the little one. FYI my Mom has 7 grandchildren and 7 great grandchildren and one on the way
Later things got more difficult. My brother coming over always triggers a "frenzy" with my Mom, I just stayed in the bedroom and watched several rerun episodes of Gray's Anatomy, considering I used to not enjoy TV, that's a lot of reruns . 2 shots of Tequila later things don't look so bad; dinner was some comfort food, not good for my South Beach efforts. Tomorrow is another day
.

No comments:

Post a Comment